Tuesday 8 August 2017

A Sunday Stroll to The Pergola

 
 

Here's a little video I made early Sunday morning while walking around The Hill Garden
and The Hampstead Pergola.
Not quite a David Lean production as I'm only just getting to grips with the
youtube editor. But I think I need a new video camera. This video was made with
my phone and a small tripod.
Interestingly there's quite a few other youtubes out there, covering this very route
I took on Sunday. And last Sunday has been the only sunny day we've had this week.
Our Summer seems to have temporarily vanished this early August. Maybe that's
a good sign for September.

Below: A few more pictures of The Pergola taken over this last week.


Above: The Herb Garden.

I couldn't resist picking a few more Honesty seed pods while
out and about on Sunday morning.  I planted some earlier
this year and they're coming up nicely. And yet it's fascinating
looking at those concealed seeds. It's like you're looking at
frozen life. Yet once they're out of their pods and put into some
soil, then they're off and ready to burst into life.

3 comments:

  1. It appears to be cool and calming place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew, It certainly is. And worth
    a visit all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace and tranquility amidst the greenery. A good place to pause and reflect, if not meditate. - Ian

    ReplyDelete

Blog Comments Option has been disabled.
However, genuine unhurried comments are
always welcome via e-mail.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.